If the Autify recorder does not launch when you start recording a scenario, please check the following.
1. The size of the incognito window is larger than the resolution of your display
If the size of the incognito window you are trying to open for recording is larger than the resolution of your display, this may cause an issue where the incognito window does not appear.
2. The display's zoom factor has been changed
If you have changed the resolution or magnification of the display you are using for recording, you may be able to record by setting the magnification back to 100%.
3. Other apps installed in Chrome may affect Autify's operation
Some Chrome apps, such as the YouTube app, may affect the Autify recorder. You may be able to record by removing any apps installed on the Chrome browser that is being used for recording.
Please see the following article for instructions on how to remove Chrome apps.
4. "Allow in Incognito" does not appear in the Autify Recorder preferences
In each of the following cases, try recording using a different Chrome profile, or check with someone in your organization who has Chrome administrator privileges.
- "New Incognito Window" is missing from the Chrome menu.
- The "Allow in Incognito" option does not appear in the Autify recorder preferences.
- "Managed by XX" is shown at the bottom of the Chrome menu.
Please contact us via Autify chat if these solutions don’t work for you.