I don't see [Allow in incognito] on the Autify Recorder extensions page. How can I display it?
If you do not see the Allow in incognito setting in Autify Recorder's preferences, the reason may be one of the following:
- Incognito mode is not allowed due to security tools used in your company.
- The administrator has changed the Google Workspace (Gsuite) settings so that incognito mode cannot be used.
- The value of the Chrome policy IncognitoModeAvailability is set to 1 on your PC.
Please try the following methods.
- For 1 or 2:
- Please check with the company's administrator if Chrome's incognito mode has been blocked and ask them to unblock it.
- For 3:
- Please check the value of IncognitoModeAvailability and correct it.
If you still do not see the "Allow in incognito" setting after trying the above methods, please contact Autify support.