The label function allows you to set common labels for Scenarios and Step groups.
## 1. How to create and set up labels on Scenarios or Step groups
Labels can be created and adapted from "Edit" button next to the title on the Scenario Details Page or Step Group Details Page.
1-1. How to create and set up a new label
1.Click on the "Edit" button next to the title of the Scenario Details screen or Step Group Details screen.
2.Enter the name of the label you want to apply to the label.
3.Click on "Create New label" .
1-2. How to search and set up an existing label
- Click on the "Edit" button next to the title of the Scenario Details screen or Step Group Details screen.
- Enter the name of the label you want to set on the Label and search.
- Click on the label name found.
- Click "Done".
2. Labels list
Click the "Labels list" button in the upper right corner of the scenario or step group list to display the label list.
The Labels list page allows you to do the following
- Create a new label
- Edit label name
- Edit label color
- Delete a label
- Check the number of scenarios and step groups to which each label is applied
- View the list of scenarios and step groups to which each label is applied
3. Filter Function
By selecting a label on the Scenarios or Step groups list, only the scenarios or Step groups containing the selected label can be displayed. Multiple labels can also be selected.
The labels of the Scenarios will be displayed in the Test plans, when editing the test plan, and in the details of the test results page.
Please use them to help you organize your scenarios!