Release notes - August 23rd, 2022
1. Featured Releases 🚀
URLs shown on Test Result Details Page 🌐
To make it easier to debug tests, URLs accessed in each step are now displayed in the test results. This probably needs no explanation, as many have awaited this feature, including Autify members!
JS Steps for Elements 🪄
Isn't it tedious to write code to select an element that you want to interact with in a JS Step? We have invented a completely new way to achieve this - passing an element as an argument of a JS Step!
This will add the selected element to a newly created JS Step as an argument. Now you can add any code to interact with this
For more information, please refer to the following document:
JS Steps for Elements
More integrations to fuel your CI/CD pipelines ♻️
We are happy to announce new additions to our official integration for popular CI/CD tools - Jenkins and GitLab CI/CD! With our official integrations, you can easily incorporate Autify tests into your pipeline.
Below is a list of currently available integrations (not to mention Autify CLI!)
We will continue to make our integration more convenient and suitable for your situation. If you have any specific ideas of what you would like to do before or after running Autify tests in your pipelines, please let us know!
2. Other Updates ✨
Our support team is always listening to your use cases and thriving to come up with solutions. We have prepared a new set of the most frequently requested code snippets so that you can easily use them in your JS Steps.
- This can be used when you want an action in combination with waiting for a specific amount of time within a JS Step.
- Find an element by its innerText
- While Autify searches for elements via multiple ways by default, this is useful when you want to find elements solely based on text.
- External libraries are pretty powerful at doing specific jobs, such as date formatting. With this snippet, you will be able to apply the power of libraries to suit your purpose.
- Labels are now displayed in the Scenarios list when editing a Test Plan
- Improved view for email testing when the test is executed in mobile size