Release notes - November 1st, 2023
1. Featured Releases 🚀
Slack notification improvement 📬
Now you can specify which Slack notifications you want to receive:
Test passed with but need review,
Test failed, the same as Email notifications!
This can be configured either on the Test Plan level
or Workspace level:
so it will be useful when you want to receive only failure notices for a specific Test Plan, for example.
2. Other Updates ✨
- Slack notifications for failures of test plan are now sent after all tests are finished
- UI improvements to
Savebuttons on Scenario editor page to show scenario saving in progress.
On November 9th, the following mobile devices will be deprecated
These devices will be removed from test plans
Device name OS version Samsung Galaxy S6 5.0 Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus 7.0 7.0 Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus 8.0 iPad 5th 11 iPad Pro 12.9 2017 11 iPad Pro 12.9 2018 13 iPhone 6 11 iPhone 6S 11 iPhone 6S 12 iPhone 6S Plus 11 Google Pixel 2 9.0
The following mobile devices will become unsupported. Tests can be still run on these devices, but the test results will be marked as
Device name OS version Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime 8.1 Samsung Galaxy S20 Plus 10 Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 10 Samsung Galaxy S7 6.0 Samsung Galaxy Tab S4 8.1 Samsung Galaxy Tab S6 9.0 Google Pixel 3 10.0 Google Pixel 4 10.0 Google Pixel 7.1
- Fixed an issue where 100 test plans could not be displayed on test plans page
- Fixed an issue where the clean-up icon would not be displayed after navigating the pages in scenario list
- Fixed an issue where the Visual Regression Testing reference image could be erroneously updated when the test execution is not successful
- Fixed an issue where a mobile emulator test execution would open a new window as desktop
- Fixed an issue where Quick Element Update would not circle the updated element in blue
- Fixed an issue where it was impossible to navigate back to a window opened in a Step Group outside of the Step Group