Run Tests Faster on Real Device Environments
※ English in this website is translated using machine translation. Please note that the content may not be 100% accurate.
From Fall 2021, we have begun providing a feature that optimizes tests to run faster in environments other than Autify Cloud, i.e., real device environments (Windows 10/Mac/real mobile devices)!
By enabling this feature, the test time in applicable environments can be reduced by up to 1/3. This feature is available for free if your contract includes real device environments (Windows 10/Mac/real mobile devices). Before using this feature, please read the important notes below.
⚠︎The feature that optimizes tests to run faster in environments is for Autify customers in the Japan region.
Please contact us for details on your region.
Environments where faster test execution is available
- Windows 10
- Various real mobile devices
- Various real tablet devices
The feature is recommended if:
- You wish to reduce the test execution time in the above environments
- You wish to run tests in the above environments more frequently
- Autify will now access the application under test from the US.
- Because of this, Autify will use a different IP address when running tests than before. If access is restricted to certain IP addresses, please grant access to the new IP address.
- If the application under test blocks access from specific areas, please change the settings accordingly.
- If the application under test uses logic, such as having location-based content, test results may vary more often than before.
- Data including test results will continue to be stored on servers in Japan.
- Test run in the Autify Cloud Environment (Linux, Windows Server) may take approximately 30% longer.
- Settings are applied on a per-workspace basis.
If you'd like to use this feature or have any questions, please contact us!