Why can't I create a step group for the selected steps?
※ English in this website is translated using machine translation. Please note that the content may not be 100% accurate.
In a Scenario, a step group cannot be created if the selected step contains any of the following steps
- Step Groups
- Steps using a return value of other JS steps
- JS steps returning a value that is referred to by other steps
- Steps using random email addresses
- Steps using a value in the Data table
- Switch Window steps referring to the windows created in other steps
When these steps are selected, [Create step group] is grayed out and cannot be clicked.
Refer to the following for details: