Can’t locate and open the email received using the Email Test feature during a test execution
The following are the typical causes of being unable to locate and open the email received using the [Email Testing feature] during a test:
- Autify did not receive an email from the application under test.
- The target email had already been opened in a previous step.
- The target email had already been opened in another [Scenario] (if using a [fixed email address]).
- The Open Email step was performed, which opens emails received on the Autify side over 30 minutes ago.
- The inbox of a different email address than intended is specified in the [Scenario].
- The subject line of the target incoming email is significantly different from the subject line specified in the [Scenario].
- The target email was sent as BCC.
If you cannot locate the email, please check if the email was sent out from your system during the test execution time frame.
If you are using a [fixed email address], you can check previously received emails from the [Email Address] section on the Workspace Settings Page.
Please contact us if you are unsure why your email cannot be located during the test, even though it appears to have been sent and received successfully.
If you can't resolve your problem, please contact us via live chat.