Contact us via chat
Autify chat is available for questions and requests.
If you have any issues or questions about using Autify, please get in touch via chat.
You can chat with an Autify member by following these steps:
Log in to Autify.
Click on the Contact Us icon in the lower right corner of the screen.
Click "Send us a message" to start chatting.
You can insert a linebreak by pressing Shift + ENTER.
Inquiries about test results
If you have any questions about a test result, you can easily request an investigation by clicking "Get support".
- Open the test results page that you want us to investigate and click the "Get support" button.
- The chat window will appear. Follow the instructions and click "Copy error message". The error message and the URL link of the relevant test result will be copied to your clipboard. Paste it and send it to us via chat.
- Please answer the questions that the chatbot asks you. If there are any other questions or concerns regarding the investigation request, please send a message after that.
Please also provide the following information when submitting an investigation request:
- URL of the target test result or scenario (※)
- Target steps (※)
- Permission for us to manually operate the scenario for investigation purposes
- Details of the investigation request or the suspected issue
- Example: Errors occurred in Steps 10, 11, and 12. Please investigate why the assertion failed in Step 12.
※ This information can be obtained automatically by clicking "Copy error message" as described in step 2.