Release Notes - October 4th, 2023
Thanks for sharing your feedback!
- Detailed information on failed tests has been added to the content of the email notification, instead of showing only the name of the failed scenario.
- An API to check current credit usage is now available for organizations on a credit-based billing plan.
- An improvement in test execution performance. The average test execution speed has improved by up to 20%.
- Fixed an issue where the current screenshot was not loaded for VRT steps during test execution.
- Fixed an issue where step groups could not be duplicated.
- Fixed an issue where the Timeout mechanism did not work properly for elements inside an iFrame.
Was this article helpful?