Release Notes - September 14th, 2022
1. Featured Releases 🚀
Report per Workspace
Here comes the long-awaited reporting feature! This report allows you to see the history of passed and failed tests, a list of the authors and executors of the tests, the number of resources created, and more. The report is displayed for each Workspace, making it easier to understand the per-Workspace usage, which was previously difficult to see on the Organization Settings page.
For more details on the feature, please see the following document: Report
What if you want to quickly rerun a test when it fails? This may come up in various instance, such as trial and error during scenario creation or instability of a particular Scenario in the Test Plan. For such cases, you can now easily rerun the test from the Test Result Detail page!
And what is more, retries from this "Retry" button do not consume test executions. Rerun your tests worry-free.
2. Other Updates ✨
The following have been added as official integration!
Autify CLI Updates
- Autify Connect support
- Retry support
--max-retryoption, you will be able to rerun up to a specified maximum number of times
See README for details.
- Fixed an issue in which some test results could not be viewed due to a 500 error
- Fixed an issue where blank screenshots are shown when opening a Step Group in Scenario Details Page.
- Fixed an issue where the intended element could not be selected in iOS
- Fixed possible inconsistencies when arguments are overridden in JS Snippets or Dynamic Values used in Step Groups
- Edge has been updated to version 104
Sunsetting support for old devices
The following real mobile devices will be removed from the execution environments as our external device farm no longer offers these devices.
- Google Nexus 9 (5.1)
- Google Nexus 6 (5.0)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S3 (8.0) *To be removed
- Test results are now displayed in descending order of test end time on Test Result List Page
- Added an API endpoint for Autify Connect Access Point creation/deletion