Release Notes - January 13th, 2022
New Release 🚀
Click-and-drag to select multiple steps 🪄
As shown in the video above, you can now right-click-and-drag to select multiple steps on the Scenario Details Page!
This change is especially useful if you combine it with the following operations, which became available in the last release.
- Move steps by drag & drop
- Copy & paste steps
- Select and delete multiple steps
Other Updates ✨
- The following browsers, which are used to run tests, have been updated:
- Chrome: 97.0
- Edge: 96.0
- Firefox: 95.0
- The following issues have been resolved:
- An incorrect element is selected only during Local Replay.
- Tests fail if a CSS selector specified in a step contains control characters.
- Flash messages are sometimes displayed in the wrong position.
- Assertions do not work properly if the element is only visible on hover.
- The Contact Us button on the lower right corner hides a portion of the UI.
- We’ve also made several other improvements to improve test execution stability!🏃♂️