1. Featured Releases 🚀
Flexible test executions via API - No test plans required 🪶
Imagine being able to run multiple Scenarios in any environment you want without having to create a Test Plan - now it's possible with
execute_scenarios API! Additionally, it's also possible to specify execution type (parallel/sequential), and URL replacements as needed.
To see how it works, please refer to this document for details: Flexible test execution via API
Consistent numbering for steps in Scenarios and Test Results 🔢
Have you ever been confused when you run a Scenario with a Step Group in it because the step numbers in the test results are different from the scenario? We have solved this problem!
Now you see step numbers like
1-3 in the test results when you're using a Step Group at the beginning, and the subsequent step numbers will be consistent with the Scenario 👍
We hope this change will make it easier to review your test results!
2. Other Updates ✨
- Improved performance loading Scenarios when the workspace has many Step Groups
- When a random email address originating from a Step Group is used in a Scenario, the name of the Step Group is displayed along with the address
- Bug fixes
- Fixed the issue where some tests get stuck and prevent subsequent test executions.
- Mitigated the issue that it takes time for some features in the scenario details page to be ready to use (e.g. Starting a recording session, updating the Step Group to use)
- Fixed the issue where test result page can become empty in a rare case
- Fixed the issue where the step number of a JS Step is not displayed correctly in subsequent steps that refer to the JS step
- We’ve also made several other improvements to improve test execution stability!