At Autify, we sometimes release new features as [public betas] so that users can use them as soon as possible and send us feedback. We will make further improvements based on comments from users.
Features released as [public betas] have a
Beta or a
BETA mark, as shown in the screenshot below.
Features may be released as [public betas] in situations such as:
- When we want to test stability in a wide range of environments that are difficult to prepare at Autify. This includes combinations of applications and environments.
- When we are urging users to send us feedback regarding usability.
[Public beta] features are different from other features in the following ways:
- Specifications may change more frequently in [public betas].
- [Public betas] may not function properly in some environments.
- Please get in touch with us if you notice any behavior that could be a bug.
In essence, the purpose of [public betas] is to listen to real users and make Autify even more useful and easy to use. We appreciate any comments and requests!